Friday, December 5, 2014

Winter Time

1. Try a humidifier. It works wonders for the skin, hair and sinuses.



2. Wear dresses! Yes, you can still wear pretty and feminine dressed during the winter as long as you layer to keep warm. Wear leggings underneath, a coat over it and add a scarf or jewelry.






*What you can also do it wear patterned tights to add some oomph

3. Get your vitamin D. Our melanin blocks some the Vitamin D from the sun that we need and it gets worse in the winter time. Vitamin D deficiency can worsen the symptoms of depression, anxiety and a variety of physical ills like joint paints and muscle spasms. Consult with your doctor before starting a vitamin regimen. You can also drink a cup of orange juice :)



4. Wear a bold lip.


5. Get some glitter and sparkle!









2 comments:

  1. This is something I always swear by during winter times. I am not the most confident with my legs, but as soon as I wear cute panty hose or leggings with a sweater dress, I feel unstoppable. I will try to implement the glitter more too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking to a woman at a party yesterday who said she pretty much only wears dresses. She has only a couple of pairs of pants, and swears by thick tights and leggings in the winter.

    This is also the prime time for sweater dresses. Check your sales. :)

    ReplyDelete