Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Still here

I just took my last final of the quarter a couple weeks ago and took a week-long vacation with my husband. I finally settled in to my summer internship and am ready to come back and publish more posts! I have some drafted up and need to finish them up but I would also like to know what you want to read.

I have gotten a few comments about more femininity posts as well as nutrition. Please leave a comment or shoot me an email if you'd like to request something. Remember, I am not a professional (yet) but I do have quite a bit of experience in a multitude of things (immigration, military, work, volunteering, dating, etc) and am a voracious reader. Actually, I went camping during spring break and learned quite a bit on herbs and safety in the wild, so I wrote down to make a post on that.

Anyway, I look forward to connecting with you ladies more and hope to hear from you!

My email is enlightenedfemme (at) gmail.com

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Enlightened Femme, I was wondering if you could do a post on mingling and skin care. You have touched on these topics a bit,on a few of your posts, but I would like to know more about them. I also read on your Facebook page about how your skin greatly improved by changing your diet and skin care products and I want to learn how to take better care of my skin.Looking forward to your new posts. Enjoy your summer! :)

    ReplyDelete